i cry so much these days
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
no sleep nightmare queen
bawling my eyes out because Wileycat is going to a new home. i don’t think i’ve cried this much since my mom died. i feel ridiculous and terrible and sad and i cannot fucking stop crying. like how did i decide between my two cats which one to get rid of? i just felt like i couldn’t part with my mom’s cat because…i don’t know, because it’s a small part of her that i have left and her cat was close to her and now her cat is close to me? maybe i can’t stop crying because i’m thinking about my mom. i am really going to miss Wiley. i got him when he was just a little baby kitty and it is sad to think i won’t ever see him again. but i know he’ll be happy with his new cat mom who is so excited to take him home. no more waking up to cat screams and drawn blood from the two cats fighting. they will both be happier and healthier separated. it’s just so hard. fuck